£21,000 – £24,000 + Company Benefits
Multitech Site Services is a leading contractor specialising in the supply of temporary electrics, plumbing and associated site services to the UK construction industry.
About this Position:
We are looking for a Credit Controller who will represent the company in a professional manner and will fully investigate and resolve customer accounts issues to reduce the company’s exposure to bad debt and control and reduce the debtor days.
This role is an integral part of the company being the central point of contact to liaise with all departments and customers to reduce the company’s exposure to bad debt and control debtor days. The position reports to the Financial Controller and is a fantastic opportunity for the role holder to increase their commercial knowledge within construction.
What you will be doing:
You will be speaking directly with our customers over the phone, email and where necessary at customer site meetings you will fully support the company in its aim to improve communications and relationships with existing and new customers
- Collection of overdue accounts in accordance with the company’s credit control policy
- Reducing debtor days
- Reporting to the Financial Controller any unrecoverable bad debts or those debts that have fallen outside of the company’s credit control policy
- Credit checking of new customers
- Collecting outstanding retention and discounts
- Liaising with internal departments and customers to resolve payment issues and to control exposure to potential bad debt
- Sending monthly statements
- Carrying out month end processes including reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- 3 years credit control experience
- Confident, polite, tactful, discreet self-motivated and approachable individual
- Must have an excellent telephone manner and is able to communicate at all levels
- Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Excel
- Sage ACT and/or Cypher (desirable)
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays (rising to 33 days with continuous service)
- Non-Contributory Private Medical Insurance
- Non-Contributory Dental Insurance
- Pension and childcare vouchers
- Life insurance scheme pays out up to 4 x your salary
- Call Multitech Site Services on 01371 877079
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role you are applying for and attaching your CV
- Use the form below:
Here's what staff say.....
How to apply
To apply please either use the forms on each respective job description page or email your CV to: email@example.com
Be considered for future roles..
If you can't currently see a suitable position, send us your CV and let us know the role you're looking for - we'll contact you when something becomes available: