Electrical Trainee – PAYE
£6.00 – £7.83 per hour + benefits
Multitech Site Services is a leading contractor specialising in the supply of temporary electrics, plumbing and associated site services to the UK construction industry.
About this Position:
Reporting to the Regional Supervisor, you will gain experience whilst working on site under the guidance and training of a qualified electrician. During your training, you will assist in and carry out all aspects of electrical and plumbing temporary services.
The successful applicant will spend some time working in our Stores/Workshop at Head Office and will then go out to site once the first stage of training is completed. This position will require travel to London on occasion and to other parts of the country.
- Complete initial training within the Warehouse and Workshop departments
- Develop skills by assisting the electricians
- Under supervision, carry out basic electrical installation work
- Manual handling such as moving plant, positioning equipment and cable pulling
- If appropriately training, erect and locate access equipment
- Basic temporary services plumbing
- Keep all work areas clean and tidy, including company vehicles
- The successful applicant will be required to attend college for one evening per week if not already enrolled
- A full driving license and own transport
- This role requires manual work and some heavy lifting
- Previous electrical experience
- Currently attending technical college
- Construction industry site experience
- Career & Development Training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Non-Contributory Private Medical Insurance
- Non-Contributory Dental Insurance
- Pension and childcare vouchers
- Life insurance scheme pays out up to 4 x your salary
- Full uniform provided plus £70 boot allowance per year
- Weekly Paid
- Call us on 01371 877079
- Email email@example.com
- Or we can contact you:
Here's what staff say.....
How to apply
To apply please either use the forms on each respective job description page or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be considered for future roles..
If you can't currently see a suitable position, send us your CV and let us know the role you're looking for - we'll contact you when something becomes available: