Multitech Site Services is a leading contractor specialising in the supply of temporary electrics, plumbing and associated site services to the UK construction industry.
About this position:
We’re looking for a strong, passionate HR Manager with an innate ability to think strategically and proactively, leading business growth whilst harnessing the people focused culture we are so proud of.
At Multitech, HR plays an integral role within the company’s business strategy to drive and maintain our people-focused culture.
As HR Manager, you will be a valued member of our Senior Management team, supporting the Directors in strategy implementation and roll-out to the wider business by actively developing and delivering the HR strategy in line with the overall business plan and company values.
By drawing on your experience of change management, you will help develop and drive new initiatives in both employee engagement and development.
You will be an expert at applying practical HR solutions and problem-solving skills to both the strategic and transactional elements of an HR function.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar senior HR management role
- In-depth knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong communication and team building skills
- A self-starter with initiative
- Presentation skills and training experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Construction industry experience
- Knowledge of Sentinel scheme rules
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing to 33 with service
- Non-Contributory Private Medical Insurance
- Non-Contributory Dental Insurance
- Pension and childcare vouchers
- Life insurance scheme pays out up to 4 x your salary
- Call us on 01371 877079
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or we can contact you:
Here's what staff say.....
How to apply
To apply please either use the forms on each respective job description page or email your CV to: email@example.com
Be considered for future roles..
If you can't currently see a suitable position, send us your CV and let us know the role you're looking for - we'll contact you when something becomes available: