Multitech Site Services is a leading specialist contractor supplying temporary services to the UK construction industry. This includes temporary electrics, plumbing and public health services.
About this position:
We’re looking for a professional Operations Manager with an innate ability to think strategically and proactively, using comprehensive technical and commercial awareness to lead operational activity whilst harnessing the company values we are so proud of.
As Operations Manager, you will be a valued member of our Senior Management team, supporting the Directors by providing strategic leadership for a region turnover of £10m. With over 300 jobs at varying stages of completion, the role involves managing the operational team, making client service and satisfaction a priority to ensure we continue to deliver upon the promise of our brand.
By drawing on your leadership experience, encourage continuous improvement across the business and drive our customer-focused service.
What you’ll be doing:
Commercial – this role involves servicing and maintaining key client accounts ensuring that the customer always comes first. Maintain the quality of financial processes, project specific paperwork, and monitor contract P&L’s, improving the efficiency of company systems across health and safety, quality assurance and environmental responsibilities. Support operational teams with negotiation through to project conclusion, delivering an effective and customer-focused service.
Leadership – support and lead the engineering teams in their activities, empowering them to provide a safe, high-quality service to our clients. Promoting best practice to inspire the continued development of the contract management teams. Your ability to understand profit and loss will enable you to assess and analyse the business performance of your teams allowing you to make the relevant adjustments to business development.
Safety – promote and drive the company’s embedded safety culture, encouraging continuous improvement across all areas.
- Ability to lead, empower and co-ordinate various operational teams in a construction environment
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar senior electrical / mechanical role
- A thorough understanding of industry health and safety issues
- Ability to build strong client relationships at strategic level
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing contract P&Ls
- Knowledge of contractual formation and surveying
- Preferred temporary electrical sector or service industry experience
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing to 33 with service
- Car allowance
- Non-Contributory Private Medical Insurance
- Non-Contributory Dental Insurance
- Pension plan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Life insurance scheme pays out up to 4 x your salary
- Call Multitech Site Services on 01371 877079
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role you are applying for and attaching your CV if available
- Or use the form below:
Here's what staff say.....
How to apply
To apply please either use the forms on each respective job description page or email your CV to: email@example.com
Be considered for future roles..
If you can't currently see a suitable position, send us your CV and let us know the role you're looking for - we'll contact you when something becomes available: