A brand new modular system that supplements temporary power and lighting installations on fit out and construction projects.
Powertrack enables safe, efficient and rapid deployment of power and lighting in a construction environment.
Installation is quick and easy. Being completely floor run, it eliminates working at height. Its triple insulation and plug and play connection system reduces electrical safety risks.
Designed and built to last. Powertrack provides a sustainable alternative to conventional systems.
- Power Track is completely floor-run, eliminating working at height
- Triple insulation reduces risk of contact with live electrical elements
- Push-in, lock-in connection system – Mitigates the risk of loose or incorrect wiring
- Highly visible colour profile with safety tread pattern
- Low profile
- Fire, oil and paint resistant
- 500kg point load & IP65 rated
- Designed and built to be used project after project – zero waste
- No single use plastic e.g. tie wraps
- Floor run system so it is easily accessible at all times, no parts left over at end
- No tools or equipment required to install or modify
- Modular and easy to reconfigure
- Push-in, lock-in connection system
- Rapid deployment facilitates quick commencement of construction activity
- Modular and tool-less connection system allows for quick and simple modification
- Reduced labour costs with installation by any competent person
- Eliminates need for tools or access equipment
Find Out More
Call: 01371 877 070 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
British Patent No. 1900563.6
International (PCT) Patent No. PCT/GB2020/050076