Multitech Site Services is a leading contractor specialising in the supply of temporary electrics, plumbing and associated site services to the UK construction industry.
About this position:
We are looking for a technician to join our dedicated workshop and servicing team.
Reporting to the Workshop Team Leader you will be required to maintain, repair and service our specialist range of electrical equipment on which full training will be given.
Equipment adaptation and modification will also be required to fulfill special orders received from our engineers.
You will also be required to carry out equipment bodywork, paint preparation and functional testing in accordance with our quality assurance procedures prior to dispatch out to site.
- Demonstrable work experience in a hands-on electrical / mechanical / technician role
- Electrical / mechanical qualification
- Reside within a reasonable commute of our Head Office in Great Dunmow, Essex
- Knowledge of serving construction related plant or other equipment
- Full UK driving licence
- Counter-balance fork lift operating licence
- Past experience in an electrical manufacturing role
- Full-Time PAYE Position
- 23 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance after probation
- Pension and childcare vouchers
- Life insurance after 1 years’ continuous service
- Call us on 01371 877079
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or we can contact you:
Here's what staff say.....
How to apply
To apply please either use the forms on each respective job description page or email your CV to: email@example.com
Be considered for future roles..
If you can't currently see a suitable position, send us your CV and let us know the role you're looking for - we'll contact you when something becomes available: