Warehouse Op/Cover Driver
Established in 1998, Multitech Site Services is a leading contractor specialising in the supply of temporary electrics, plumbing and associated site services to the UK construction industry.
Based at our Head Office in Great Dunmow, you will be required to drive company vans to make deliveries and collections to client sites throughout London and Home Counties. You will be delivering our specialist equipment alongside general electrical materials for use by our site teams.
Collections will specifically be related to collecting of our hired equipment and checking these for damage prior to departure. This position will also include loading/unloading of vans/ picking and Goods In.
- Full UK Driving license (held for a minimum of 3 years)
- Live within an easy commute of our Great Dunmow Site
- Previous checkable work history
- Must be able to work between the hours of 6am-6pm
- Experience of driving vans
- Have geographical knowledge of London and Surrounding Areas
- A current CSCS card is preferred but not essential
- Full-Time PAYE Position
- 23 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance after probation
- Pension and childcare vouchers
- Life insurance after 1 years’ continuous service
- Call us on 01371 877079
- Email email@example.com
- Or we can contact you:
Here's what staff say.....
How to apply
To apply please either use the forms on each respective job description page or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be considered for future roles..
If you can't currently see a suitable position, send us your CV and let us know the role you're looking for - we'll contact you when something becomes available: