Multitech Site Services is a leading contractor specialising in the supply of temporary electrics, plumbing and associated site services to the UK construction industry.
About this position:
We are looking for an experienced and effective warehouse manager to direct our receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations. The post holder will manage the receipt, storage, stock control servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of our products and plant.
Multitech operates an internal transport function in support of our site operations together with a workshop and servicing facility dedicated to preparing our specialist range of plant and equipment both of these area’s will form part of the managers overall responsibility.
You will also need to have a good understanding of general hygiene and health and safety requirements especially those relating to transport, warehouse and workshop environments.
- Prior experience in a similar warehousing role
- Strong communication
- Team building skills
- Recruitment and selection
- Staff appraisals, coaching reviews and disciplinary situations
- Management of a transport function
- Up to date health and safety knowledge
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication and negotiation ability
- Full driving licence
- Be located within a reasonable commute of our premises in Great Dunmow
- Knowledge of construction or related industries
- Electrical equipment / plant experience
- Experience of work in an office environment
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Non-Contributory Private Medical Insurance
- Non-Contributory Dental Insurance
- Pension and childcare vouchers
- Life insurance scheme pays out up to 4 x your salary
- Call us on 01371 877079
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or we can contact you:
Here's what staff say.....
How to apply
To apply please either use the forms on each respective job description page or email your CV to: email@example.com
Be considered for future roles..
If you can't currently see a suitable position, send us your CV and let us know the role you're looking for - we'll contact you when something becomes available: