Website Terms & Conditions
The use of the Multitech Site Services Ltd website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither Multitech Site Services Ltd nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information, materials and associated products and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Multitech Site Services Ltd shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, logo, strapline/phrase, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Any third party images have been used with their permission are are subject to their respective associated copyright.
- All Trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Multitech Site Services Ltd, are acknowledged on the website and/or used with prior consent from the licensed operator.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.