You are responsible for the safety of workers on your construction sites, and you wish that others would take safety as seriously as you do. Your experience, professionalism and own personal standards give you an innate awareness of the consequences of inadequate safety measures. We all read about the costs, in every respect, when site safety is poor or ignored and none of want to find our projects among news headlines for the wrong reasons.
But you have to contract out some of the essential services and you know you must choose contractors that deliver the same levels of safety as you do.
Above all else, you want to know that you have done everything you can to keep your workforce and site safe.
Safe Temporary Electrics For Your Projects
Since formation in 1998 Multitech has put safety at the heart of the temporary electrics and temporary site services we provide.
- We are the only UK temporary electrics contractor that holds Annual Safety Conferences for our electricians featuring highly respected guest safety speakers
- We are the only temporary electrics contractor that directly employs all staff – we do not use sub-contractors
- Multitech has an appointed third-party health and safety consultancy that monitor and help us maintain our safety standards, safety accreditations & staff qualifications
- Multitech has an embedded safety culture and an AFR of Zero for over three years (August 2015)
- Safety is lead from the top by our Managing Director who makes site visits every month accompanied by a health and safety consultant to review installation safety
- Multitech are Crossrail Safety Award Winners
Directly employing our electricians and plumbers enables Multitech to provide comprehensive safety training, resulting in dedicated long-serving staff that understand and benefit from the safety culture that exists across the business. They take responsibility for their own safety and the safety of those around them; their approach to safety could make a huge difference on your sites.
Multitech places as much importance on safety as on temporary site services; Kier London kindly sent us the following, which is accolade to our high levels of safety:
“Multitech were responsible for ensuring that high standards of safety were maintained from planning the activities through to execution of the works, including maintaining power and lighting throughout the four phases of the project along with regular three monthly testing.
Multitech worked closely with the Kier Site Management team to understand Kier London’s safety procedures with regards to site temporary set up works and working from height.
For a period of approximately two years Multitech’s visiting electrical site team undertook Kier requirements, working safely and to a high standard. I have no hesitation in recommending Multitech for future works of this nature with Kier London or any other contractor.”
With Multitech you not only get first class temporary electrics and temporary site services, you also get excellence in safety.
To find out how you can contract Multitech for your projects call 01371 877060 and ask to speak to our Estimating Department.